Mojosee Random Gift Box!
A fun surprise for colored contact lenses fans! Mojosee Mystery Set includes 10 Featured Cosplay lenses!
What can be more exciting than receiving a box of beauty without knowing what's inside?
What would be included there? Come and try to get a surprise!
You'll receive a lot of contacts which may be hot-selling types, or they may be treasure models that have not yet been discovered.
Subscribe to get our monthly new arrivals and popular styles!
Note: There may be other items in the bundle that are not shown here. Styles may vary. Buyers cannot choose styles. This is a bundled set prepackaged by the manufacturer, if you buy more than 1 set, you may get the same style.
- 1. High moisture content: Our contacts are made from soft lens material that contains more moisture, which provides all-day comfort.The fit and feel of the lenses will vary per person.
- 2. Lens type: Our contacts have rounded edges so they will provide a natural, friction-less wearing experience.
- 3. Applicable to both lights & dark eyes. It helps change the colour of the pupils, makes your eyes look bigger and makes you more beautiful.
- 4. Independently designed and produced fully-molded and semi-molded molds ensure the stability of product quality from the source.
- 5. Non-ionic Raw Material: Materials of high quality effectively against protein stains, making lenses soft and comfortable to wear.
- 6. UV Blocking. Help to block daily ultraviolet light when you are outside. Wearing comfortable contact lenses every day means that you have additional protection for your eyes.
- Shipping Method
We offer Standard Shipping and Expedited Shipping for all eligible orders.
We stock lenses in both U.S. and Hong Kong warehouses. We follow the proximity rule and ship orders if the items are in stock in the warehouse nearest to the customers.
We appreciate your patience and remain committed to delivering your orders as soon as possible.
- For International Customers
Standard Shipping -- Standard Shipping by global mail usually takes 1~2 weeks en route, and your order is supposed to deliver 16 ~ 26 days upon its placement.
Expedited Shipping -- Expedited Shipping you can expect to receive your order within 10 working days after dispatch.
- Shipping Fee
- We offer FREE standard shipping worldwide for all orders and you can pay extra $10.99 to upgrade to Expedited Shipping. For orders totaling more than US$99.00, Expedited Shipping is applied for FREE.
- Dispatch Time
- All eligible orders are packaged carefully in the nearest available warehouses, and will be dispatched within 48 business hours of their placement. Orders placed over the weekend or on a national holiday will be shipped on the following business day. You’ll receive a shipping notification email containing the order tracking number once it’s shipped.
- Order Tracking
- You can always refer to the link in the shipping notification email for the whereabouts of the parcels. Or you can visit our Track My Order page to follow the shipment.
- Important Information
- There are factors that can inevitably extend the shipping process, while we are always trying our best to fulfill orders in a timely manner, customs clearance, carrier’s transport conditions, weather conditions, global / regional public safety issues may still disturb the process. Feel free to contact us email@example.com should any concerns arise.
WEAR & CARE
- Insert Contact Lenses
Wash and dry hands. (Make sure your hands are completely dry. If your hands are wet, contact lenses can stick to your fingers.) Remove the lenses from the packaging and place them on your fingers like a bowl.
(Pro tip: Start with the same eye each time to avoid accidentally switching lenses when using different prescriptions for left and right eyes.)
Bring the middle finger of the same hand closer to the lower eyelashes and pull down the lower eyelid. Lift the upper eyelid with the index or middle finger of the other hand. Put the lens on the eye.
(Pro Tip: You may feel some air bubbles coming out when you put it on - this is normal.)
Gently release the lids and blink. The lens will center automatically. If everything looks and feels good, use your second lens!
(Pro tip: Be sure to take your time and be careful when putting the lenses on your eyes.)
- Remove Contact Lenses
Wash and dry hands. Keep your head still, but look up with your eyes. Use your index finger to slide the lens toward the bottom of your eye.
(Pro tip: Get in the habit of taking your glasses off in the same order you put them on, so you don't confuse left and right glasses.)
Gently pinch the lens with your thumb and forefinger. Remove the lens. Be sure to touch gently to avoid damaging the lens.
If you wear contact lenses for 1 day, you can throw them in the trash after removing your lenses. Never rinse lenses or throw them down the drain. If you wear lenses that have been worn multiple times before replacement, follow the instructions provided by your eye care professional for cleaning and storage.
- Have you ever wondered if your contact lenses would be more comfortable?
- MOJOSEE contact lens research focuses on improving the lens wearing experience. The advantage of MOJOSEE contact lenses is without sacrificing comfort...
- About The Material
Compared to traditional hydrogel contact lenses, advanced silicone hydrogel contact lens materials are highly oxygen permeable to help reduce eye redness. Helps keep lenses moist throughout the day by providing more oxygen to the eyes. Silicone hydrogel lenses can be used for extended wear.
(Not all silicone hydrogel lens materials are created equal, consult your eye care professional for more information on state-of-the-art silicone hydrogel lens materials.)
- About Design
The unique comfort edge design helps ensure a perfect fit and enhances comfort.
Remember, if your contact lenses start to feel uncomfortable or irritating, be sure to discuss any questions about your contact lens wearing experience with your eye care professional. This includes, but is not limited to, identifying lens materials, designs that suit your lifestyle needs.